A collage of our skates

A collage of our skates
Can you tell who is whom?

Friday, November 8, 2013

Vet Profile: Terahrizin


Name: Terahrizin 

Number: 0507 

Position: blocker/jammer 

Signature move: (I don't have one... Get in the way maybe?) 

Tell us about your non-derby self: I am mother of 2 and the Executive Director of the Peer Helper Program at Richmond High School. 

Why did you join roller derby?: it seemed like a good idea at the time. Ha! Just kidding. I tried out on a whim not thinking I would make it, but really wanting to try something different and out of my comfort zone. 

What is your favorite part of roller derby?: the sisterhood and the personal gains I am making.

What are your roller derby goals?: to get stronger and faster and be a regular jammer. But also be versatile and effective in every role.

What do you hope Dire Skates can do for Richmond?: I hope we can empower as many people as possible to step outside the box. Also to provide family fun to the community and get everyone involved and sharing passion for charity/volunteer work. 

What are you skating on right now?: Crazy Skates with Atom wheels.

If you could skate anywhere, anytime, where and when would it be and why? I would love to skate through the halls of the high school lol, but a far off dream would be to skate with some of the big names in derby: Hot Wheels, Quadrilles Atomatrix, Bonnie Thunder, etc. 

If you could have any famous person alive or dead join Dire Skates, who would it be and why?: I don’t know.

Tell us one thing you want us to know about yourself: on the weekends I moonlight as personal security and entertainment for BadAzz Mothercutter.

Tell us one thing about another skater: Ruby Kaboom is a ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment